Grey Fur Slippers - Mercredy
Sustainable comfort is here. The new Slipper collection by Mercredy arrives to create shoes for home designed from recycled materials. They are made of a comfortable and light fabric, with a breathable textile fiber insole, as well as a non-slip rubber sole. The Mercredy Slippers are designed in grey tones with a nice and comfortable fur finish.
- Material: felt.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Natural rubber flat sole.
- Textile insole, comfortable and breathable.
- Made in Spain.
WARNING: DO NOT machine wash.
Size Recommendation: If you have doubts between 2 sizes, we recommend choosing the largest.
Mercredy slippers are produced in Spain, in factories aware of the minimization of environmental impact. With this initiative, we not only aim to remove plastic bottles from our oceans, but also help to preserve our planet.
At Mercredy, we collect the plastic bottles from the oceans and turn them into the fabric with which we create our sneakers.
- We want to keep our oceans clean
- Reducing the amount of plastic in it
- The plastic bottles get processed and recycled
- And turned into a part of our crafted footwear
- That we happily bring to you
- So that you can enjoy and have fun with it
- And also help us with our cleaning mission!
Global recycled standard.
We are one of the few companies that has the seal: Global recycled standard. The GRS is an international product standard that looks to verify the recycled content of the products, and to verify responsible social, environmental and chemical practices in the production.