Golden Glow Biodegradable Trio-Glitter, Balm, Brush Set - EcoStardust
New colours for autumn! - FALL in love with the lovely warm gold tones.
Themed sets, perfect for any glitter lover or festival goer who needs everything to #glitterwithoutthelitter.
This GOLDEN GLOW set includes:
3x Biodegradable Glitters (6g Aluminium Tins)
Sparkler, Hot Chocolate, Cinnamon Spice
1x Bamboo Glitter Brush
1x BioGlitter® Beauty Balm (10g Aluminium Tin)
EcoStardust Biodegradable Glitter SHINE - the original BioGlitter®
- Biodegradable in natural environments
- Made from sustainably farmed non-GMO plant cellulose
- Not tested on animals
EcoStardust Glitter Brush
- Handle made from sustainable bamboo
- Ferrule made of lightweight aluminium
- Vegan (synthetic bristles)
- Flat brush to lift and stick glitter
EcoStardust Bioglitter® Beauty Balm
- All natural ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Has a small amount of Fine Silver biodegradable glitter in it to keep you sparkling!
- A light balm for applying glitter (not a glue)
The difference between biodegradable glitter and traditional plastic based glitter? Looks wise not much! EcoStardust Biodegradable Glitter SHINE is just as sparkly as conventional glitter, it's currently not available in holographic but it has the same reflective qualities as conventional glitter. We've created our signature blends with this in mind so that mixes are just as sparkly and eye catching. Bio-Glitter® is also 4x thinner than traditional glitter so although its cheaper to buy the traditional kind, our biodegradable glitter goes a lot further!
- High shine bold glitter
- Independently tested by OWS Belgium, to ISO14851 Fresh Water Biodegradability and proven to biodegrade highly in the natural environment
- 92% Plastic free - Plus the manufacturer is working towards making this 100%
- Glitter core based on a special modified regenerated cellulose technology unique to Bioglitter® derived from ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials
- Sparkly and indistinguishable from polyester based glitter
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and allergen free
GLITTER: Regenerated cellulose, Glycerin, Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, [+/- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140:1), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Black 2 (CI 77266), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminium (CI 77000)]
BALM: Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Carthamus tinctorius Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Regenerated Cellulose, Glycerin (plant derived), Aqua, Urea, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer Aluminium (CI 77000).
Additional Product and Safety Information
All EcoStardust glitter has been approved safe for cosmetics by EC Regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Title 21 CFR. We recommend that customers use caution when using any glitters near their eyes. Although not specifically specified within any cosmetic regulations, the cosmetic industry applies a self-imposed limit of maximum 150 microns (006 size) to cosmetic particles used around the eyes. Our Ultra Fine Glitter is .004 size and our Fine Glitter is .006 size.
NOTICE: Some glitters containing Blue Lagoon can leave a light blue colour on the skin after removal. This does not last very long and normally disappears after a few hours. It is the same as Pro Face paints where any blue colours can linger a little longer on the skin.
All of our glitter does not contain any of the following common food allergens; eggs, peanuts, milk, sesame seeds, fish, soybeans, mustard, lupin, mollusc, crustaceans, sulphur dioxide, celery, cereals, nuts.
EcoStardust was launched in April 2017 and is an eco-conscious company selling biodegradable glitter made from a plant cellulose, derived predominantly from non-GMO sustainably farmed Eucalyptus Trees. They have since gone from strength to strength and have been heading out to UK festivals to spread the word about Eco-glitter. Their company mission is to promote joy and spread happiness through their vibrant and high quality products whilst raising awareness of environmental issues and giving back to the world.