Embrace the Beauty Journal - Yao Cheng
Featuring colourful watercolour artwork from the artist behind the bestselling Celestial One Line a Day journal, this lightly prompted journal sparks inspiration and reflection.
Discover the beauty all around you and unwind in these pages. Richly illustrated with ethereal watercolours, this handsome hardcover journal features the lightest touch of writing guidance, with prompts every few pages to inspire gratitude, creativity, mindfulness, and wonder at the everyday. With sparkling foil-stamped accents and a ribbon marker, this journal is a keepsake and a beautiful gift for those who love to record and reflect.
- MINDFULNESS THROUGH JOURNALING: The encouraging words interspersed throughout these pages inspire self-acceptance, staying in the moment, and appreciation of easily overlooked wonders.
- EASY AND OPEN-ENDED: Use this journal to complement a mindfulness or gratitude practice or to jot down everyday notes. Offering a mix of lined and blank pages, it’s practical for all kinds of journaling and note-taking needs.
- BEAUTIFUL TO DISPLAY: Shining with gold foil, this journal is an eye-catching accessory on the desktop or nightstand.
- LOVELY GIFT: This journal looks like a pre-wrapped present. Both practical and pretty, it makes a delightful gift for New-Year-New-You, Mother’s Day, or any celebratory occasion.
- BELOVED ARTIST WITH WIDE APPEAL: Yao Cheng is the artist behind the hit Celestial One Line a Day and Floral One Line a Day journals from Chronicle Books. Fans of her fresh and contemporary watercolour style will love the wide range of her artwork featured in this journal and the addition of guiding words to inspire musings.
- Journalers who love lush watercolour
- People seeking light guidance for mindfulness or gratitude practices
- Mother’s Day gift shoppers
Format: Notebook / blank book
Publication Date: 29 April 2021
Height: 17.8 cm
Width: 12.7 cm
Illustrations: foil stamping, ribbon page marker, full-colour throughout
Yao Cheng is an artist and designer based in Columbus, Ohio. Her modern watercolors are inspired by colour, nature, and the beauty of the unexpected.